Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Bad News With No Good News To Report


The bad news...Walgreens will be canceling their Easy Saver Rebate program after this month. The lack of good news...there is no announced program yet of what they will be replacing it with if any at all. I hope many of you were able to take advantage of the rebate program in the past. I know I received many great free products from this program and am very sad to see it go. However, Walgreens is very aware of all of us loyal couponers and we will not be forgotten. Their stocks have reportedly gone way up since their beginning of their coupon/rebate programs several years ago. I looking forward to what's to come and hoping for something great. I'm also going to become an avid Register Rewardian (I know it's not a word) and see how far I can get with those in the future. To see a letter from cooperate you can click on Dealseekingmom.com here to see her post.

No comments: