Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just a Little Tip


Just as said I was coming back the internet goes out. There's Murphy for you.

I hope you snagged some great deals with the Dillon's Mega Event the past two weeks. I did the deal 5 or 6 times over. I been waiting for this deal for so long! I wish my internet was up to help you out with this one. Here's a tip for next time just in case. Dillons flier barely scratches the surface for these big events. Hit the store before your shopping spree to grab a print out located by the fliers or around the store. It lists dozen more products and by category so that they are easy to find in your coupon stash. Also, I found a second, but smaller, list at Dillons Marketplace that had a couple more items on it then the big list.

My favorite item from this deal...the Ziplock containers. I love containers! I wish I'd bought more. Regret.

No comments: